Friday, October 28, 2005

Abrahams Children

Abraham’s seed (children) will be as numerous as the stars. Jesus says that we (his church) are the seed of Abraham. Isaiah says that he has covered us (protected us) so that he may plant the heavens and make an earth. (with the seed of Abraham).



Genesis:14  And Abraham called the name of that place aJehovah•-jireh: as it is said to this day, bIn• the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.(image placeholder)¶ And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,(image placeholder)And said, By myself have I asworn•, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:(image placeholder)
aseedbsandcgate

And in thy aseed shall all the nations of the earth be bblessed; because thou hast cobeyed my voice.

  Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye acontinue in my word, then are ye my bdisciples• indeed;(image placeholder)And ye shall aknow the btruth•, and the ctruth• shall make you dfree•.(image placeholder)
aAbraham(image placeholder)

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever acommittethbsin is the cservant• of sin.(image placeholder)And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.(image placeholder)If the Son therefore shall make you afree, ye shall be free indeed.(image placeholder)I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
Isaiah 51: 16 16 And I have put my awords• in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.(image placeholder)

No comments: