Friday, August 07, 2009

Obama has lost it

Since when have those of us with a different approach or opinion become enemies of the state? In this case enemies of Obama! Mr. Obama, you are an enemy to the people of the United States. You are not our king nor do we even think you are close to beign a friend of God. You are trying to destroy the Constitution of this great land. This one document has made more people free, and created more happyness and prosperity than any other in the history of the world. Now you are trying to tell me, a loyal patriotic citizen of the this country that I am the enemy because I disagree with you. Who do you think you are anyway. You are nothing but a piss-ant in my book.
I have disagreed with many presidents in the past and have not been told that I am an enemy of the state. Never were Union Goons sent after me the push back double to shut me up. You are out of your mind mr. president. (lower case intentional). What are you afraid off sir. Maybe you are not afraid at all, maybe it has been your intention to destroy this great land of freedom. You have never held a job in all your life. I have busted my but since I was 13 years old and always paid my own way. I love this country with all of its flaws. But you are the greatest mistake we as a nation have ever allowed to come upon us. We will continue to protest all the policies and programs that take away our freedoms. Go ahead and throw me and the majority in jail. We will gladly go, because we know that God is on our side. We do not want Cap and Trade, We do not believe that we caused global warming, we like our healthcare system, we like the pledge of allegiance, and we love the Constitution and The Bill of Rights.
I hope you listen to the people. No more beer summits, You are the one who should have apologized to the Cops. You blew it sir.
I hope you will listen to the people. We have read the documents and we know what you are up to. Clean up your act.

I am just an average, hard working proud American, trying to take care of his family. Stop trying to destroy everything you jerk.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: